Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
• We are seeking a candidate who is either looking for an opportunity in sales OR someone who is already working within a sales focused environment.
• The individual will need to be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills including written, face to face and via the telephone.
• Computer literate with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A naturally ambitious individual who is keen to develop within the organisation.
• The individual needs to be career driven and highly focused on success.
• Your role will be based primarily on new business development via inbound and outbound sales calls to both existing and new customers working from a full integrated, established database.
• Manage existing business
• Identifying and developing opportunities.
• Meeting and exceeding targets.
• Accurate order entry.
• Administration of customer accounts with elements of credit control.
• Competitive basic salary + laptop
• 23 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 2pm (1 hour lunch break)
• Internal and External training support.
• Career development opportunities.