Group Packaging Technologist
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client a successful Global Food Manufacturer of protein products based in the East Midlands is seeking a highly innovative and creative Packaging Technologist to work in a group role.
• Responsible for the development of new packaging concepts from concept to launch and making improvements to existing ones
• Develop and progress new packaging solutions on a regional and global scale, ensuring packaging is fit for purpose (by completing testing and trials) by following best practice in packaging.
• Manage technical data reports – project data, specifications, specs and test results.
• Managing and categorising packaging specifications, approving artwork and information to guarantee all packaging elements are in line with the companies’ company strategy and customer requirements.
• Graduate calibre with a degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate technical or engineering subject.
• Demonstrate a natural flair for design and packaging solutions/materials
There is a salary of £40-80K plus benefits on offer.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.