Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a large multi-national food manufacturer supplying chilled products to the leading retailers and food service industries, are currently recruiting for the role of NPD Manager at their site based in East Anglia.
• This role main responsibility will be managing the development of new products and new product ranges to deliver company growth
• Managing cross functional and intercompany project teams to deliver New Products that meet UK market requirements and opportunities using existing production capabilities
• Producing detailed product development briefs including desired attributes, target costs, formats and packaging based on approved development concepts and factory capabilities
• Working with project team members to formulate or develop appropriate recipes to meet the requirements of each opportunity including developing kitchen samples & factory trials
• Agreeing samples and recipes with internal and external stakeholders prior to managing agreed products into production trials and through to subsequent launch
• Ensuring projects are delivered in a timely manner and are reviewed at first production and post-launch to ensure they have been delivered to the agreed specification and quality standard
• Develop a detailed understanding of current capabilities for each of the relevant production sites to facilitate the product development process.
• The successful candidate must have experience within the FMCG/Meat sector, this is essential
• Experience of the Product Development process, from factory to launch
• Excellent Project Management Skills, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management
• Ability to manage complex, cross functional projects.
What’s on Offer
• £40-65 Salary
• Company Car
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.