Development Chef, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in the London are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Chef to join their business
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in an innovative and busy Food Manufacturing Development Chef capacity or alternatively a background working as a Head/Executive Chef in a Michelin Star or AA Rosettes awarded or working for a food manufacturer supplying into retail or foodservice
We are looking for highly creative, talented, innovative Chefs who demonstrate a dynamic flair and genuine passion for concept, development and improvement of food products.
• Identify market niches and opportunities to which existing products could be tailored and new product developed.
• To liaise closely within the Commercial, Production, Technical and other departments to ensure consistency within the development of new products, and improvement of existing products.
• Evaluate the success of new products and product enhancements
• Assisting in sourcing of raw materials, which add value to the product whilst maintaining the necessary margins
• To be responsible for communicating recipes and methods of product launches and recipe changes.
• To arrange and co-ordinate product samples, requirements and deliveries.
• Minimum of 2 years Food Manufacturing Development Chef or Chef experience
• Demonstrate a natural creative flair and passion for food creation and development. .
• Excellent interpersonal and communication required for client presentations, tasting panels etc.
• Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.