Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Do you want a career in retail national accounts. This is a chance to work with a leading retailer on own label food manufacturing. You will project manage development, work closely with buyers and provide crucial data analysis for drive sales.
This role is being added due to this global companies ongoing expansion in the UK. They have a big company feel and style to them so they will provide good career training and development for the incoming sales person. You will see first hand how a major customer is managed, developed and grown.
• Helping Senior National Account Managers managing retail accounts
• Monitor NPD launches and marketing campaigns
• Opportunity to take control of projects and have a real impact on the companies relationship with its clients
• Training and development offered to grow within the company
• Graduate calibre, preferably with an industrial placement or graduate scheme experience within the food or FMCG industry
• An ambitious individual who is keen to learn
• Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.