NPD and Process Technologist
Sector: New Product Development
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in the East Midlands is currently seeking an experienced NPD and Process Technologist.
You will demonstrate previous experience in an innovative and busy Food Manufacturing capacity. We are looking for highly creative, talented, innovative development manager who demonstrate a dynamic flair and genuine passion for concept, development and improvement of bakery products.
• Identify market niches and opportunities to which existing products could be tailored and new product developed.
• To liaise closely within the Commercial, Production, Technical and other departments to ensure consistency within the development of new products, and improvement of existing products.
• Evaluate the success of new products and product enhancements
• To co-ordinate and ensure adherence to the NPD Critical Path Planning Framework.
• To be responsible for communicating recipes and methods of product launches and recipe changes.
• The successful candidate will have minimum of 3-5 years Food Manufacturing Development experience
• An excellent knowledge of both current and emerging food trends
There is a salary of £25,000-£33000 on offer
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.