Customer Development Chef
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My clients are one of the world’s largest food in the world; they are expanding their team and looking for a business development chef.
The company offers excellent pay structure, benefits and the opportunity to work for a leading brand. They are looking for a candidate with a strong culinary background who has the commercial acumen to work in a very customer facing positon.
• Working with the commercial team, to provide innovation expertise to major food service customers.
• Developing new recipes ideas for food service customers, using a range of the branded products.
• Engaging in customer meetings to discuss new innovation ideas and assist the commercial team in briefing customers on product range.
• Travelling nationally to customer meetings and occasionally working from the central London head office as well as from home.
• Will ideally have worked within development in food manufacturing for at least 2 years, experience developing for food service customers would be beneficial but not essential.
• Will enjoy customer facing positions, attending customer meetings and working with closely with the sales team to brief customers on new products.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060