Sector: New Product Development
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a premium chilled foods manufacturer supplying products to the TOP UK retailers, are currently looking to expand their team with a Process Technologist at their site based in S/W England
• To work closely with Development, Technical team and Procurement teams to ensure technical integrity of products, improve margin, minimise new raw materials and suppliers and assess suitability of packaging etc.
• To support production projects/problems on margin improvements.
• To ensure new concepts/ideas are factory friendly/efficient
• To liaise with the project engineer on packaging related projects.
• Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process
• The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline
• Experience in a customer facing technical/development or commercial role ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
• Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
• A passion for Food.
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday
• 8.30AM - 5.00PM
• £25-32K Salary
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.