Front End Developer, Yorkshire
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
Front End Developer required to join a growing E-commerce company based out of Leeds. You'll be working very closely with the businesses marketing department to design and implement front-end changes to the companies website based on UI/UX improvements.
- Identifying and implementing front-end improvements to the website to optimise performance
- Wireframing and designing of all website templates, adopting UX & UI best practice
- Front-end development of all new WordPress templates
- Build all HTML emails, e.g. cart recovery emails, and transaction emails for the business
- Working alongside our Web Designer to implement A/B testing and to action the front-end changes based on the outcomes
- Working with closely with our Back-End Developer to implement new functionality to the company’s websites
- Working alongside our Ecommerce Manager during design, build, and testing stages to ensure build is delivered on time and to the required company standard.
- Working closely with our Web Designer and Graphic Designer to ensure any design and style changes are on brand.
Key Skills Required:
- 2 Years' commercial experience
- Version Control (GIT)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking business, passionate and supportive of their employees Learning & Development.
If you're interested in finding out more about the role then please apply and contract Max Lynn at D R Newitt for more information.