Food Technologist/Technical Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I’m recruiting for a Technologist/Technical Manager to join a highly successful, forward thinking and innovative business with a massive focus on quality. Mon-Fri. Salary ~£30k.
This business was founded to bring high quality, healthy and fresh food to the people. By focussing on using high quality ingredients, this award-winning business has seen year on year growth and is now the highest rated of its kind in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that’s built on caring- caring about where food comes from, it’s quality and how best to prepare it. But it’s not all about the food, they also place their employees as central to their success and they’re committed to training and development as well as giving employee benefits/perks.
• Supplier on-boarding, performance monitoring, auditing, implementing policies and procedures and devising action plans where needed.
• Maintaining certifications (Red Tractor, Organic etc)
• Generating and maintaining product specifications, ensuring compliance.
The successful application will have:
• Food Science or Agricultural-related degree
• Experience in the food manufacturing industry
• HACCP L3
• Food Safety L3
• UK driving license and willingness to travel for work
If you want to be part of an incredible story, where you can grow and learn alongside a booming business, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring to include your telephone number.