Food Technologist, Suffolk
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a food business based in Essex are looking for a Food Technologist to join the growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technologist to join an organisation that values their staff and values personal development.
• Monday - Friday
• Overseeing raw materials, product, packaging and artwork information in accordance with the company’s QMS and customer requirements
• Role involves liaising with all operational departments including but not limited to sales and procurement
• Managing label creation process
• Completion of Technical information and documentation
• Reviewing and maintaining existing specifications
• Internal auditing
• Following correct process of implementation
• Assisting in third party visits
What’s on offer:
• Attractive benefits package with a rapidly growing company
• Experience working in a similar role in the food industry
• A strong working knowledge and understanding of BRC, HACCP, retailers standards and account management
• An understanding of the NPD process
• Experience with working with web-based specification systems
• Proven track record in planning and organisational skills
If you would be a great fit for this role, please do not hesitate to apply and I will reach out if you are a suitable candidate.
If you have any questions, contact Justin at D R Newitt Recruitment at 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com
I’m keen to find the best candidates possible for this role, we offer a £250 referral fee so even if this role isn’t a good fit for you, if you know anyone it could be – we will reward you if they are successfully placed into the role and complete their probation.