Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Business has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this business has been very resilient to the economic climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on quality, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit…
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Director, to manage all aspects of technical support required by Commercial Team and to drive a business winning and growth culture:
• An active member of the team which helps deliver the technical goals in an effective manner for all parties
• Advise and guide customers through the Company Products.
• Give customers the confidence they need for the team to become preferred suppliers.
• Attending customer and internal team meetings to ensure that projects are delivered in an efficient and effective manner
• Transfer customer feedbacks to the Specs team to add improvements to products that would delight customers even more
• To ensure that relationships with Key Customers are enhanced and that activity ‘vibrates’ towards the achievement of their principal objectives
• Participate in building the customer experience strategy with Operative Quality team Director.
• First point of contact for UK customers, supporting the commercial team in the technical area. Support and back-up the Quality Assurance Director and Quality team.
• Support on define the project design based on clients’ briefing, understand clients’ objectives and translate them into short -but getting to the point- questionnaires, and analyzing results + creation of reporting using storytelling and providing with actionable insights.
• Be informed and updated on customer requirements, code of practice, and be responsible to circulate guidelines within the Company, making sure they are followed in new product development
• Be responsible for Claims generation and validation with the customer, coordinating with Quality teams.
• Act as interface for monitoring Quality standards generation and validation
• Act as interface between customer and Company QA for complaints, analysis and certificates. Also coordinate with internal Quality team for manage the claims by investigating the root-cause.
• Participate into 1st production of new products and check that all the products attributes are in line with the specification and Quality Target Product Profile in UK factory.
• Support the Specs team on Managing the information in homologation questionnaires and specific client documentation & Take care of completing documents required by customers
• Generate knowledge to provide feedback to the food quality and safety system, as well as the matrix of technical requirements during the entire marketing process of products in all markets
• Being ambassadors of the culture of quality and food safety.
• Coordinate quality aspects in transversal projects, giving support to the commercial area and promoting the Customer centic experience model, with the aim of increasing the rate of customer loyalty to quality products and services
You will have a proven track record writing online specs within the Food Industry. You wil have strong interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating with people at all levels, internally and externally. There is good scope for career progression as the company continues to grow!
Mon-Fri Hybrid working, 3 Days in Office, 2 Days from home
24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension 3% Employer, 5% Employee
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.