Food Safety & Quality Officer
Job type: Permanent
Food Safety & Quality Auditor vacancy with a fresh produce supplier. Flexible site location. Offering £40-45k + car allowance.
Our client is a leading supplier of Fresh Produce to both wholesale & retail markets.
They are looking for an experienced auditor to join the team in a standalone role, travelling to sites across the UK.
• Be the BRC Storage & Distribution contact for depot sites, supporting sites in preparation for audit/occasionally leading them yourself
• Support sites in developing & maintaining QMS.
• Support site HACCP team to maintain & update HACCP plan.
• Support and/or advise site on 3rd party accreditations as part of the supplier approval process.
• Deliver training to site as needed.
• Strong knowledge of BRC standards.
• Experience as an active member of HACCP team with a HACCP L3 qualification.
• BSc in Food Science, Agronomy or relevant subject/equivalent qualification.
• Internal Auditor qualification is required, and Lead Auditor or 3rd Party Auditor would be preferred.
• Full clean UK Driver’s Licence.
If you could be interested, please get in touch today by calling 0161 833 0181 or by sending your CV to email@example.com or by applying here.