Food Hygiene Supervisor, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
MONDAY- FRIDAY: DAYS
Our client has earned a place as a market leader from a strong combination of tradition and innovation. For years this Food Manufacturer has supplied into an impressive range of customers. It is also important to stress this business has been very resilient to the COVID Climate and the popularity of products shows no signs of diminishing! With a very low turnover of staff and a real emphasis on people development, now a fantastic opportunity arises to join this successful outfit...
Purpose: Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of hygiene services on site and for supervision of the hygiene team.
• Management of the hygiene system
• Manage the Pest Management system on site.
• Training and development of staff on site (hygiene management system)
• Ensuring completion of all allergen validation and allergen verification
• Ensure all environmental swabbing is conducted according to schedule
• Ensure any out of specification results are actioned
• Ensure all ATP Swabbing is carried out according to schedule and any Out of Spec results are actioned
• Conducting all cleaning validations
• Ensure all hygiene audits are completed and any actions are completed
• Ensure all chemical titrations are completed.
• Manage the Laundry contract and ensure they are audited according to schedule
• Review any Codes of Practice that are updated from customers or BRC
• Issue factory concessions around cleaning and hygiene
• Experience within a Food Manufacturing or factory environment
• Food Hygiene trained
• HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety (desirable)
• Experience in Hygiene or industrial cleaning
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.