A unique role within a major blue-chip company working alongside the largest major multiples in the UK.
We seek a proactive and team focused person who will enjoy a mostly WFH set up with regular travel to the north of Kent and Bradford on occasion.
• Data control and analysis of POAO certification from suppliers.
• RCA of errors, constantly looking to improve performance of inhouse and third-party suppliers.
• Plan and manage changes to EU requirements, operations, budgets and process’s.
• Only Candidates with food and drink/FMCG experience will be suitable for this position.
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills to a higher intermediate or advanced level.
• Knowledge of current food export legislation including animal health regulations, post Brexit,
What’s on Offer:
• Genuine, short and long term career development
• WFH Flexibility
• Generous salary
• Further training for advancement
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply