2 X Flow Room Managers – A/M & P/M set shifts
Global Consumer goods
Cambridgeshire – £41k
This well-established global organisation manages a vast range of consumer goods and deliver across UK & Europe. Based at a brand-new state of the art facility they are recruiting for 2 new positions for their Omi-Channel distribution centre.
There are 2 x Flow Room Manager roles available. 1 x 6am -2pm and 1 x 2pm -10pm both are Monday to Friday. The duties and responsibilities include;
• Manage all stock replenishment across UK & Europe for E-commerce, wholesale & retail
• Man Management duties, you’ll be supervising a team of 6 coordinators
• Maintain 21 day planner. Set shift goals and labour plans, keep to sites SLA’s
• Complete all reporting relating to IB freight performance, SLA’s, End of Day and compliance
• And much more….
Your Skills/ Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Previous experience within retail replenishment & fulfilment process
• Be a problem solver- able to anticipate and solve
• An excellent communicator along with the ability to present and report to internal and external stakeholders
• Strong Excel and Microsoft suite skills along with good knowledge of WMS systems
• A positive team player and influencer
If successful, you’ll be working for a highly engaging employer, they offer staff discounts, staff events, multiple health and insurance programmes as well as a clear staff development programme. There is also a brand-new stunning gym on site! The salary is £41K (a bit more for the PM shift).
Please call me for a confidential chat, thanks