Fleet Superintendent, North East Scotland
Location: North East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
My client in Aberdeenshire are in a period of substantial growth so they are looking for a Fleet Superintendent to join the team. Due to expansion, they need a driven, forward thinking Manager who can bring the business forward.
• Improve the operation of the Fleet, reporting to and working closely with the Head of Fleet Operations
• Communicate with the Fleets regarding work lists, mechanical issues, maintenance, repairs and orders
• Adhering to company policies, ensure all Fleet inspections are carried out regularly and compliantly
• Manage Fleet projects that are assigned to you by the Head of Fleet Operations, making sure these are carried out efficiently and in the most cost effective way
• Conduct and carry out Health checks on the fleets - oil checks, engine run times, bore scopes, general servicing, etc.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment and achieving results
• Engineering, offshore or machinery experience will be advantageous
• Ability to work using their own initiative, making key decisions to positively affect the productivity and/or the profitability of the business
• Flexible in regards to work hours, may be some travel involved if necessary
• Dedicated to continuous improvement and a no-nonsense approach to Health and Safety
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable with building relationships with senior members of the management team
What's on offer?
• Very attractive salary - £50,000 (may pay more for the right candidate)
• Car allowance
• The chance to implement your own changes to help the business
This is an amazing opportunity, apply today!