Fleet Manager – Lancashire
How does a role managing a fleet of over 65 vehicles for a market leading manufacturer in Lancashire sound? If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual with experience in fleet management – look no further.
This is a magnificent opportunity to join a family run business in a spectacular location, offering big progression for those who step up to the plate!
– Plan supply requirements, maintenance and repairs for the Company’s fleet of vehicles.
– Managing the procurement of all company vehicles, and the disposal when they come to the end of agreed lease.
– Ensure the fleet complies with legal, licensing and operating requirements.
– Obtain the best value deals on leasing options, renewals, repairs, maintenance and insurance
– Protect the value of Company vehicle assets, using Fleet Management and Driver monitoring systems.
– Ensure vehicles are correctly signed out and returned using vehicle inspection sheets to assess damage and standards.
– Comply with Company “O” Licenses and CPC as applicable to the requirements of the company.
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Knowledge of CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) and “O” Licenses.
– Strong negotiating skills
– £30k salary
– Pension scheme
– 22 holidays – increase year on year
– Private health care after 1 year.