Finance Manager, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Finance Manager vacancy within FMCG. Based in Bristol. £45-50k DOE + car allowance.
Founded over 100 years ago, our client is a global name and a leader in their industry. Despite boasting a multi-billion pound annual turnover globally, they’ve managed to keep that entrepreneurial spirit that made them so successful in the first place – This business welcomes new ideas, switching things up & giving their valued team the opportunity to let their skillset shine.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you’ll be responsible for supporting, challenging & providing insight to Branch Managers at 4 sites based in the South West of England.
• P&L reports
• Monthly/quarterly forecasts
• Annual budget reports
• Work collaboratively with central finance team, being responsible for production of monthly Management Accounts.
• Variance analysis, using this to support Branch Managers to hit targets from a commercial perspective.
• KPI reporting
• Support the Financial Controller in any analysis/project activity.
You will be based in Bristol, but have to travel to other sites regularly (e.g. fortnightly). You may be able to WFH where you aren’t needed on-site.
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with 2 years+ exp. in Industry following qualification.
• Experience of working in a fast paced, commercially driven environment within FMCG or Logistics.
• Leading process improvements and managing change.
• Full clean UK Driving Licence
If you think you could be interested, don’t delay in reaching out as we are looking to start booking interviews this week. You can apply here, or email your CV to Rosie who can give you a call back to discuss the role further - email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Rosie on 0161 833 0181.