Our client is one of the UK’s leading food brands. The food industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Finance and Payroll Admin and is situated in Central Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application.
• Responsible for the day-to-day finances
• Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings and deductions
• Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets
• Prepare and post receipts, deposits, purchase orders, invoices, refunds, and other standard bookkeeping tasks
• Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Review and process reimbursements
• Prepare, track, and reconcile ledgers and budgets
• Prepare and submit payroll
• Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll-related matters
• Previous experience in a Finance and Payroll Admin Role
• Experienced IT System user
• A good attention to detail
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Current starting salary is £25,000 – £30,000.
• Additional bonuses from the company’s performance.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.