Finance Adminstrator, South Wales
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
Finance Administrator / South Wales / £27,000
Are you looking to join a well-established and fast growing family business? If so, then read on!
The business have multiple sites across the world in food manufacturing and they’re continuing to thrive in all areas. This particular role is an exciting venture within the business, were you assist in the day to day running of the finance department.
• Assist in the day to day running of the Finance department
• HMRC submissions and Payroll Year End process
• VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat reporting
• Ensure Creditors Ledger is kept ‘clean’ by reconciling Supplier statements and investigating any variances
• Previous experience of managing company accounts
• Experience using Sage50 (highly desirable)
• High attention to detail
• Be willing to attend extra training courses and meetings as offered by the Company to improve upon existing skills
If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application. You can email me – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 833 0181.