Our client is one of the UK’s leading food manufacturing companies. The food industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Processing Operative and is situated in West of Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application. The successful candidate will be responsible for critical tasks at the end of the companies supply chain, you will ensure the highest quality product is shipped to our customers around the world.
• You will ensure the highest quality product is shipped to our customers around the world.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for following the Food Hygiene Guidelines.
• The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• Meeting production deadlines.
• The successful candidate must be hard working, focused and be able to manage their own and their teams time effectively to meet production deadlines.
• Must have the ability to work well in a team environment and to get on well with others.
• Basic certificate in food hygiene and experience in a similar manufacturing role is helpful although not essential.
• We’re looking for ambitious and motivated individuals keen to embrace a new challenge.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Current starting salary is from £19,000.
• Benefits include enhanced overtime payments.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.