Factory Manager, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a brilliant food company based in North Yorkshire who is looking to appoint a new Factory Manager to the team.
The factory manager will be someone who lives locally within a 15-minute commute to Northallerton, who is precise and flexible. They should be analytical and methodical in your thinking, whilst being open to change. In addition, you will need to be disciplined and results-driven.
• Planning and organising production schedules.
• Meeting and reporting on the companies yield and KPI’s.
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with senior management.
• Ensuring that health and food safety regulations and quality specifications are met.
• Review and improve on work performance and set new KPI’s.
• Liaise among all departments.
• Work with all managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
• Supervise and motivate production operatives.
• Work with HR to identify training needs.
• Implementation of new procedures.
• Carry out any tasks requested in any department as requested by a member of the management team.
• Minimum of two years’ experience within FMCG at a senior level.
• Good knowledge of BRC, and HAACP.
• Strong communication skills, must be fluent in English, Russian, Polish and Romanian.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Advanced level of Microsoft office especially excel, and Sage.
• Strong leadership skills.
• A strong lean thinker with knowledge of lean tools and the ability to implement change.
• People development skills.
• Planning and organisation skills to be able to run and monitor the production process.
• The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
• The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
• The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
• Attention to detail to ensure a high level of quality.
What’s of offer?
• A starting salary of up to £40,000
• A business and personal performance related bonus
• Company pension
• Death in service bonus
• Working hours or Monday to Friday 07.00 – 15.30, however this position will need flexibility to respond at all times to business factory needs.
• Relocation support, should it been needed to move to the area.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.