Factory Manager, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
My client is currently looking for an accomplished Factory Manager who is passionate about delivering products to be proud of and can create a sense of passion within every individual of their team. This is a chance to join a multi-national business who strive to become better every day. Please read through the details below and if you think you have what it takes please apply.
This will be a Monday to Friday position.
Reporting to the Plant Director, your key responsibilities will include;
• Overall accountability for the end-end process and delivery across their product portfolio.
• Ensuring continuous improvement and operational delivery across the plant.
• Leading your department to achieve stretching KPI’s.
• Key member of the site senior leadership team, responsible for leading and driving change as the plant continues on its journey.
• To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a solid and broad understanding of end to end manufacturing processes – a background in engineering or in production planning would be advantageous.
• You will have a proven track record of operating at a senior operational level managing complex batch manufacturing processes across a large and varied product range.
• You will enjoy the operational aspects of managing production as well as the more strategic elements of the role.
• A natural leader you will have excellent people management skills – inspiring, motivating, coaching and driving your team to achieve through clear communication giving them clarity and confidence to move forward.
• You will have experience of change management and expect to take a collaborative and inclusive approach to working cross functionally with subject matter experts in order to ensure the delivery of the highest quality products for your area of the business.
My client is particularly interested in meeting with people who have worked well within blue chip FMCG environments, if you have experience of working within a global business, even better.
Please apply for more details.