Hybrid working – North West site
Circa £60 -£65k Salary + Car allowance + Bonus
A FMCG business in the North West, who make some very well-known brands, are looking for an Export Manager to join their sales team!
• Manage and develop existing international accounts across Europe, Middle East/Africa, Australasia and the Americas.
• Identify and develop new distribution partnerships to maximise revenue streams.
• Develop and implement market specific sales and marketing strategies.
• Deliver product and sales training to regional sales teams.
• Work with internal marketing team to deliver branding executions into key markets.
• Participate in international trade shows.
• Lead, develop and motivate your team. (2 direct reports)
• International travel
• Proven track record of International B2B sales within FMCG industry.
• Demonstrate development of international business.
• A comprehensive understanding of International Trading, including Incoterms.
• Leadership, ideally with some experience of leading a team.
• Adaptable, personable and persuasive.
• Entrepreneurial, driven and ambitious.
• Strategic and hands on.
Apply now for more info!