Experienced Butcher, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, an independent and industry leading foodservice operator, who produce and supply high end frozen, grocery, non-food, chilled and fresh meat products is looking for an experienced and positive Butcher to join their dynamic and expanding team. In addition to their excellent product portfolio is their desire to deliver the best customer service experience to all clients.
• Responsible for full production of meat products: Boning, trimming and cutting.
• Picking and packing orders.
• Adhering to H&S (SSOW), hygiene and internal housekeeping standards, including daily/weekly/monthly checks.
• Accurate handling of picking for vehicles and customer orders.
• Minimum of 2 years Butchery experience in all types of Butchery.
• Working knowledge of H&S and hygiene practice and systems compliance.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Reliable, conscientious and able to function in a friendly team environment, ensuring a can-do attitude always.
If you think you have the experience, accompanied with the desire to progress in an exclusive food wholesaler, then apply now via the methods below!