ERP Project Manager, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
ERP Project Manager - IFS - Epicor - Food manufacuring / FMCG
ERP Project Manager required to join a well-known and reputable FMCG company in Maidenhead.
The ERP Project Manager will lead the implementation of an IFS/Epicor ERP system into 3 sites across the UK. The Project Manager will lead a team of cross functional heads internally and work in tandem with the Project Lead of the software provider to ensure a smooth transition of systems. The ERP Project Manager will have experience of delivering at least three such successful projects in their career to date and ideally these will have been in the food manufacturing sector.
Suitable candidates for the ERP Project Manager role will have excellent communication skills / stakeholder management experience. He or she will be self-driven, delivery focused and able to build successful working relationships with both external and internal customers.
- Establish detailed scope of the project during Project Initiation and agree/sign off scope with the provider and the Board
- Be responsible for all project communication. Provide regular status updates to all stakeholders. Highlight progress/risks/issues. Maintain the current project plan.
- Provide or work with the provider to manage project planning, resource scheduling and issues management
- Manage variations and changes to project scope of any of the following: (deliverables/time/quality/costs/resources) and ensure that change controls/authorisation and project governance procedures are adhered to. (Includes software development).
- Where software development is required, work with the client and the company's development PMO to ensure that requirements are recorded, documented, agreed, accepted, delivered as per agreed schedule, installed, tested, signed off and billed.
- Work with the provider and internal team to record/control/action/resolve/mitigate project issues.
- Work with the provider and internal team to record and mitigate project risks.
- Work with the provider and internal team to ensure that Quality Criteria are recorded/measured/tested and signed off.
- Be responsible for closing a project, ensuring handover to Support Team and project signoff by the provider.
- Provide support for all functional leads within the Project Team
Skills and Knowledge
- Prior project management experience
- Previous experience with ERP system implementations, ideally IFS or Tropos
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills managing internally & externally
- Ability for extensive travel to business locations within the UK
- To start as soon as possible
- 18-month fixed-term contract
The Project Manager can expect a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a multi-million pound company with exciting growth plans.