Enterprise Systems Specialist
FMCG Food & Drink Manufacturer
Basildon, Essex – £45,000.00
Established over a century ago this organisation provides their products into manufacturers worldwide to create their finished products. Since their humble beginnings they have grown into a leading provider and a recognised supplier in their industry.
The Enterprise Systems Specialist role will initially be a 24 month FTC, it’s a unique opportunity as it’s funded through the University of Essex, so you’ll have additional support and the opportunity to be funded for your Masters or additional courses!!
The Enterprise Systems Specialist will initially be a 24-month FTC they are confident the role will become permanent. In essence this role is the first IT employee in the business and will be the pivotal part of the new ERP system implementation. The duties will include.
• Initially a full overview of current IT system including operational workflows.
• Design IT solutions to integrate business resources and historical data,
• Work with 3rd party vendors and support to implement their new ERP (Microsoft Dynamics)
• Migrate data and business operations onto the new system.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• BSc in Computer Science or similar discipline.
• Previous experience in successfully implementing an ERP system into a manufacturing organisation.
• Knowledge of Power Bi, SQL (database querying, design & manipulation, and programming) Java .NET or similar
• Solid experience with API’s and UI Path or similar
The base is up to £45,000.00 with the opportunity to become permanent. This business is progressive, innovate and supportive. The opportunity for this position to develop a team and become a senior leadership member is available for the right candidate.
Please note that you will need a full driver license or be local to site.