I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are established and highly regarded within the industry. The engineering department are looking to add an engineering manager to help take the department to the next level
Salary: circa £62,000
Shift: Monday to Friday
Responsible for ensuring QSHE policies & standards are implemented and adhered to on site by the engineering department and any external services / contractors utilised by engineering
•Demonstrates leadership in the area of safety. Ensures all engineering and maintenance activities on site and meeting the appropriate health and safety standards
•In conjunction with the Plant Manager and Site SLT you will help develop site maintenance budget & manage costs to meet targets. Define Manufacturing Capital Budget and projects
•Ensure that the engineering function supports and drives the site ‘Path to True Lean’ by demonstrating the behavioural requirements that are required to support the Kerry Production System (KPS)
•Through analysis of Site Performance Data, identify performance gaps, trends and improvement opportunities. Communicate internally using visual management standards and effective deployment to line level as well as externally to technology management team
• Relevant Engineering Qualification, Manufacturing / Engineering related background.
• Food related automation & process control technology.
• Relevant experience within a fast-paced 24/7 manufacturing environment
• Strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
• Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.