Are you a quality and technical candidate, looking for a chance to join a global manufacturer with a household brand?
Our client are a leading fresh produce manufacturer looking for a Quality Controller for their site based in Kent. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business as well as enhance your skills and experience.
• Should have quality experience (label checks, packaging, product checks).
• Understanding/experience working with produce.
• Food Safety Understanding/certification.
• Must be open to physically laborious work as it is expected of the successful candidate.
• Carrying out root cause analysis (training can be provided)
• Ensuring independent process and product checks are completed in each area according to the schedule.
• There will be some lifting of items up to 20kg, this does not occur every day.
• An understanding of produce HACCP systems desirable
• To maintain and meet the analysis schedule for using the appropriate systems and sampling.
• To understand and implement the Allergen awareness, procedures, and controls
The salary on offer for this excellent opportunity is depended on candidate experience.