Engineering Supervisor, W Yorkshire
Location: W Yorkshire
Job type: Contract
Are you an experienced Engineering Supervisor looking to work in an exciting food manufacturing business?
I am working with a leading Food Manufacturing Business who are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join an energetic and enthusiastic team. The business manufacture meat products and supply to many well-known supermarket brands. The state-of-the-art facility is a very enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Mon-Fri Days.
Location: Sherburn in Elmet
• Ensure planned and preventative maintenance is carried out.
• Carry out staff training and development programs.
• Oversee contracting, maintenance and projects to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
• Meet the operational requirements of the site by leading a team of mechanical and electrical engineers.
• Ensure all site machinery, buildings and utilities are maintained.
• Relevant engineering qualifications (HND).
• 3+ years hands on experience (preferably within the food industry).
• Level 2 Health and Safety.
• Supervisory position experience.
If you are an experienced engineering professional with a desire to work in a state-of-the-art site with huge opportunity and leading a team of talented and hard working engineers, then please do get in touch.