**FMCG EXPERIENCE ONLY**
Are you looking for progression in your career??
have an exciting new engineering opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader, or experienced Engineer interested in working within the FMCG Environment.
I am working exclusively with a European leading manufacturing company based in West Sussex, they specialise in the production of Watercress, Herbs and Salads. Currently they are Europes largest supplier of Water Cress and a well-renowned employer in the local area, with a positive reputation.
They're looking for an Engineering team leader to join their expanding team to accommodate for the increase in production following multi-million pound investment into new Machinery. The site and business continue to grow, this role also has a very high likelihood of progressing to a supervisor subject to your experience (ideally experience leading teams within FMCG).
To provide support to the Head of Engineering in providing engineering service to the company and its departments. To assist in achieving the targets set and to maintain all machine/equipment to the highest quality. To be available to support the engineering team whilst working onsite or on duty. To assist outside contractors when working on site.
Mon – Fri Days based, with weekend work every 1 in 2 weekends (you would receive further days off midweek for this flexible to yourself)
£43,000 + 5% bonus + 5% matched pension
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· To ensure that all practices and procedures carried out comply with legislation and or Engineering SSoW’s
· To communicate with all other site departments and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
· To assist in the setting, maintaining and auditing of engineering standards
· To provide a high level of service to the sites and the individual departments
· To ensure all equipment is repaired & maintained to guarantee personal and operator safety
· To assist the Production teams to plan work and systems so that the equipment /machinery is maintained to agreed standards and within agreed timescales
· To ensure the correct procedure is followed when ordering and replacing equipment & Parts
· To ensure stock records are correct and up to date
· To assist in ensuring that all records are kept up to date, Engineering Database, engineering IFS and Permits to work
· To be part of a duty rota to maintain site efficiency
· Assist the Head of Engineering with coaching and training of staff ensuring that correct techniques and procedures are followed
· Participate in any communication activities through formal and informal channels on safety matters to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas
· Ensure that you have received the necessary training so that you con competently carry out your duties and responsibilities
. Acknowledge and accept a personal responsibility or safety
If you feel you match the specified criteria, please apply, and Alex Williams will give you a call to discuss your application in more detail.