Are you an experienced Engineering Supervisor looking to work with an exciting and modern food manufacturer?
I am working with a leading and well renowned food manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Engineering Supervisor to join a modern facility.
The business manufacture various products including cooked meats, pork, bacon, gammon, lamb, and snacking products for many large-scale supermarkets and retailers. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Monday – Friday (AM/PM Rotation)
• Lead a team of mechanical and electrical engineers to meet operational requirements.
• Supervision of contractors.
• Maintenance of all site machinery, utilities, and buildings.
• Implement maintenance schedule and breakdown reaction plans.
• Introduce training and development techniques.
• Assist in the development of the maintenance team.
• Manufacturing experience (essential).
• Food Safety Level 3.
• 3 years Supervisor/ Team Leader experience.
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.