Engineering Project Manager, S Yorkshire
Location: S Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Project Manager!
Reporting to the Group Engineer Director, the role will lead group wide engineering programs and interact with all nine of our manufacturing sites in the UK. The role involves the implementation of group level technology projects within key strategic programs. The requirement is to develop standard approaches and solutions that can be reapplied across the group to bring scale benefits. The current strategic programs are:
- Methodology of development of technical solutions
- Standardisation of solutions for reapplication
- Holding vendors accountable for delivery of robust implementations
- Working with site teams to develop the skills and procedures to effectively utilise the new technology
- Risk Management
- Engineering Degree or equivalent (e.g., control, automation, electrical/ electronic, chemical, or mechanical engineering)
- Chartered status (desirable)
- Project management certification
- Minimum 5 years Food & FMCG background
- Extensive capital project management experience with a customer focus
- Extensive capital project experience: Capex, CAD Literate, MS project proficient
- Experience in advanced manufacturing practices.
We are looking for a strategic individual who can set clear expectations and role model high standards of behaviour. The leader must be able to adapt, approach and communicate to achieve targets.
If you feel this job is for you, please get in touch with Ryan Flannigan and he will call you to go into detail about the application process and answer any questions regarding the role.