Engineering Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for a hand on engineering manager to join an upcoming food manufacturing business. They are in a position now where they are setting up their own manufacturing plant so it is very exciting times.
You will be expected to come in and set the engineering maintenance strategy for a small engineering team, this will include implementing CCMS systems, PPM strategy and more recruitment. You will also cover projects and budget control, but we are looking for someone who really is visual on the shop floor.
You will report into the Operations Director on site but will be expected to work closely with all departments especially HSE.
• You will need food manufacturing experience for over 10 years and you will be able to demonstrate the ability to run a successful engineering department.
• We will be open to looking at a strong maintenance manager who is happy to work on the tools when required.
• Develop, implement and maintain a strategy so that the Engineering function is effective, efficient, to budget, managed, well-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing Production circumstances.
• Developing people is a must for this business so you have to be a people person.
• Exposure to HSE protocols and standards is critical.
• Be able to demonstrate a strategic approach when it comes the efficiencies and the strategies of the manufacturing process.
This vacancy will be commutable from Warwickshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands and Northamptonshire.
Package on offer will be from £60,000-£70,000 for correct candidate.