Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking to work with an exciting and modern food manufacturer?
I am working with a leading and well renowned food manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join a modern facility.
The business manufacture various products including canned fruit, pasta, vegetables, pastas and pulses for many retailers, supermarkets, and restaurants. The facility is a highly enjoyable and modern working environment.
Shifts: Monday – Friday (8:45-17:00)
• Manage a team of 30 Engineers.
• Ensure reactive and planned maintenance is carried out efficiently.
• Ensure breakdowns are responded to in a timely manner.
• Responsible for a large maintenance budget.
• Implement training and development initiatives.
• Optimise equipment efficiency and ensure product quality.
• Accountable for maintenance spend and managing expenditure.
• Identify business improvement opportunities.
• Ensure achievement of KPI’s.
• FMCG experience (ESSESNTIAL)
• 5+ Year Managerial experience
• Relevant Engineering Qualifications
If this position is of interest to yourself, please do get in touch.