Engineer (Multi-Skilled) Days/Nights, East Anglia
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity to join an award winning, global food manufacturer in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
The role is as a Multi-skilled Shift Engineer with a salary range from £35k - £45k dependant on shift pattern selected. fdays and Nights are available.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of site production systems.
• Rapid response to breakdowns / Reactive Maintenance.
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes.
• Identifying improvement areas within engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions.
• Carrying out autonomous and planned preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation.
• Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage
• Carry out electrical installation work.
Ideally you will be a Multi skilled Engineer with previous experience in:
• Time Served Electrical Engineer.
• Working knowledge of various cooking, depositing, sealing and packing equipment, along with conveyor systems and electrical and mechanical drive systems.
• 17th edition IEE Regulations trained
• Experience of maintaining production systems within fast paced manufacturing environments.
• City & Guilds qualified / NVQ Level 3
• Ability to read and understand all forms of mechanical schematic diagrams and flow charts
• Experience with PLC controlled machines.
• Experience working in a food environment or clean room
If you would like to hear more then please upload your CV ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you.