Are you in search for a fantastic new growth opportunity?
Are you looking to work for an exciting establishment who are rapidly growing within the industry?
My client are an exceptional establishment who are looking to add an electrical field engineer to their team!
– Providing technical support to installations, both in-person and remotely
– Performing corrective and preventative maintenance taking learnings from interventions to improves the deployed systems
– Working closely with the engineering team to develop product improvements and increase fleet reliability
– NVQ Level 3 or above in an Electrical Engineering qualification
– Experience in a plant, process or manufacturing setting with strong problem-solving skills
– Strong understanding of H&S principles in carrying out work, such as safe isolation of equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£48,000.00 per year DOE
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday