Electrical engineer x 3, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
4 on 4 off (Days)
Due to an increased product demand on site and continued growth a position has become available within a Fantastic Modern food production facility. They are looking for Engineers with an Electrical bias and Enthusiasm to keep learning as this business invest heavily in development and modern qualifications.
• Update PPM schedules and carry out preventative maintenance.
• Document and report on all Line downtime and breakdowns
• Liaise with Production to ensure H+S legislation is followed.
• Work on capital projects
• Full Apprenticeship
• BTEC/C&G qualification in electrical disciplines as minimum
• PLC fault finding abilities
• Must Have Food Manufacturing experience
• Experience in Drinks/Dairy is desirable.
If you are interested in this role please call Tom Price on 0161 833 0181 or email email@example.com