An opportunity has become available with our client in the south of England, for a career driven E-Commerce account manager with a strong background in working with Amazon.
We seek a motivated individual to fill a fast paced and exciting role with a modern brand who have gone from strength to strength in the industry, someone who can help lead them into the next phase of their growth and development.
Our client is keen to expand this role as quickly as possible and offers great potential for anyone who wants to build their career.
The role will be mostly home based, but with monthly travel to their site and some international when required as well.
• Dedicated point of contact for multiple accounts, working together to drive market share and implementing a global ecommerce strategy
• Manage a marketing budget into the £xxx,xxx’s
• PPC advertising support
• Leading JBP negotiations
You, The Candidate:
• An experienced professional, preferably with a history of working with Amazon Vendor Central Accounts.
• Excellent communicator, happy working in a multinational team
• Self-driven and sales-focused, the role will suit best a candidate who is very analytical.
• Experience in seller central and FBA is highly advantageous
What’s on Offer:
• Generous Holliday allowance
• Extra Training Provided
• Genuine career progression opportunities
• Pension scheme
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply