Helpdesk Analyst, North East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
IT Helpdesk Analyst - 1st line - Epos - Software - Hardware
IT Helpdesk Analyst required to join an award winning company in Scunthorpe. Reporting to the IT Service Desk Manager you will be part of their growing IT team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of 1st line hardware and software support.
*** Ideal for recent college or university graduates looking for an entry level IT position ***
You will be a natural communicator with excellent customer service skills and a passion for IT.
- Field incoming calls from end users
- Perform some troubleshooting to identify cause of issues
- Follow standard-operating-procedures to apply basic fixes where possible
- Seek guidance or escalate issues to other members of the IT team when problems cannot be resolved
- Fully document all details of the issue using the Service Desk system
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams and end users.
- Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organisation
- Balance workload between new calls received, existing workload and escalated calls
- Create articles and documents for the Support Desk Knowledge base to assist in problems
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and progressive company with exciting growth plans.
For more information contact Emma Crabtree at the Manchester office.