IT Test Lead, West Midlands
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
IT Test Lead - UAT - Unit Testing - System & Integration Testing - Data Migration Testing
IT Test Lead required to join an innovative and dynamic company in Burton upon Trent. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing organisation with a rich heritage.
The IT Test Lead will support the project from start to finish ensuring that all elements of testing have been undertaken and the software delivered into production functions against specification and is 'fit for purpose'.
To take a lead role on the project from a testing perspective, bringing their knowledge and experience of testing and how it operates to help test the new solution.
The Test Lead is responsible for all elements of testing and will ensure all test plans plan and test cases/scripts are prepared and executed according to the plan. The Test Lead will be the key point of contact between the test team, project and business teams and will responsible for test status reporting.
• Develop and own the project Test Strategy/ Approach
• Creating the Testing Plans in line with the Strategy
• Perform Test Planning
• Plan and manage all functional and technical testing processes including:
o Unit Testing
o System & Integration Testing
o User Acceptance Testing
o Data Migration Testing
o Operational Acceptance Testing
o Others as required
• Line Manage the testing resources to support the project deliverables
• Ensure availability of appropriate test cases
• Align test cases with business design and specifications
• Deliver status reports and final test status
• Defect Management
• Gain Business Sign-Off for testing.
• Be the key point of contact for the testing workstreams across all areas of the project.
Recent Test lead role / Recent experience of working on integration and data projects / ISTQB qualified
On offer is a competitive salary, staff discount, 25 days holiday, on-site parking and excellent training and career progression opportunities.