IT Support Engineer, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
IT Support Engineer - Hardware - Software
A leading international company with a turnover in the billions is looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide IT and telephony support to internal users based at their Acton site.
This is a brand new position and comes with a good amount of responsibility.
You will be the sole IT Support Engineer onsite, reporting into the regional Helpdesk Manager.
Main duties will include providing desk-side and remote support to users, including resolving hardware and software issues at a 1st/2nd line level.
Other duties include:
- Adhering to KPI's and SLA's.
- Provide local support for desktop, server and network infrastructure equipment.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Assisting in IT projects.
- Visiting other sites as and when required
- Required skills include: Windows 7 / 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, ITIL, Microsoft Office
Certifications in Microsoft, ITIL and Cisco are desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer to join a progressive and growing international company.
For more information contact Emma Crabtree at the Manchester office.