ERP IT Project Manager
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
ERP IT Project Manager- North London- IMMEDIATE START
ERP IT Project Manager required to join an innovative and growing company in North London. This is a brand new role and also the first IT role within the company as currently all IT Support is outsourced.
The ERP Project Manager will be experienced in 'craddle to grave' ERP projects. You'll be part of the tendering and recommendations right through to implementation and go-live support.
You will work alongside the management team, including in-house technology resources and manage the external IT providers. A primary focus for this role will be working on the roll out and implementation of the ERP system for the Supply Chain function.
You will undertake detailed planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, optimised quality and projects are delivered within the agreed time frame. You will be responsible for maintaining delivery plans and ensuring that individual project plans are up to date, adequately resourced and on track.
This role will involve business partnering with stakeholders to understand the requirements for assigned projects, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes.
Skills and Experience required:
- Someone with a Project Management background in a high-tech development capacity.
- A solid understanding of agile and project management principles and the ability to blend them together to fit a project and business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and ensure goals, objectives and business commitments are met.
- Proven understanding and experience in using appropriate tools: Project management software and Office tools.
- Sufficient experience with using ERP systems; able to provide highly-credible leadership to project team and evaluate potential risks.
- Someone from an FMCG/ Supply Chain background.
- Strong IT skills are essential.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team communication and influencing skills.
The contract length is up to 12 months with the possibility of going permanent afterwards.
This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place right away. Apply now to avoid disappointment.