ERP Software Support Analyst, Yorkshire
Sector: IT & Digital
Job type: Permanent
ERP Software Support Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
ERP Software Support Analyst required to join a multi-million pound company in Doncaster. The company operate from a number of sites within the UK with their Head Office and IT operations situated in Doncaster.
Due to the recent implementation of a new Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP the ERP Systems Manager is looking for an analyst to join the small and dynamic team. This is an exciting time to join a company in a transitional period with the opportunity to get involved in a number of exciting projects.
The ERP Software Support Analyst will be responsible for identifying opportunities and efficiencies within ERP and communicating these to the ERP Manager to ensure appropriate and practicable resolutions are implemented at all stages.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve customer problems and educate users on problem resolutions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure user requirements are met with consistently high quality of service.
- Ensure that each support issue and resolution is adequately documented and tracked from reporting to resolution, including any escalated issues.
- Ensure maintenance of a software support log; tracking performance and identifying trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement.
- Produce clear, unambiguous, testable requirement specifications for users, enabling the ERP Software Support Manager to develop appropriate software solutions.
- Assist in modelling of the current and future states for the business using industry standard approaches and notation.
- Assist in evaluation of the ERP solution against business objectives and system requirements.
Skills/ exposure required:
Have strong experience with the following applications:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 – 2016
- Jet Reports
- Visual Basic & VBA
It would also be beneficial to have experience with:
- C #
This role is the ideal opportunity for junior Analysts with one or two years ERP experience looking for the next step in their career to join a company with excellent training and development opportunities.
For further information please contact Emma Crabtree at D R Newitt Manchester.