Web Application Support Analyst
Job type: Permanent
A well-established and growing company in Burton upon Trent are currently undergoing a big digital drive and as a result have a requirement for a Web Application Support Analyst to join their Application Support team.
The Web Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing in-depth IT Technical support of web and digital services along with supporting a number of in-house and retail applications.
*** If you come from an IT Support background and have a keen interest in web and application development then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. ***
- Support for mobile, CRM and web applications.
- Supporting the retail and service desks to ensure complex digital issues are identified and resolved in a responsive and efficient manner
- Investigation and resolution of incidents and problems within the applications supported by the Retail Application Team
- Working with third party suppliers that deliver outsourced services, including Zonal, Zone, Celerity, Fourth, Eagle Eye to identify and resolve problems and manage cross supplier issues.
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- In depth knowledge of the use of digital services in the retail sector
- Mobile application support
- SQL server knowledge
- Strong customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known brand and be part of a growing organisation.
The Web Application Support Analyst can expect a competitive salary and attractive package including generous staff discount.
For more information please get in touch now.