IT Business Consultant, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
IT Business Consultant - FMCG - SAP / IT Project Manager
IT Business Consultant required to join an FMCG company in Aylesbury. You will have extensive experience in designing system solutions to match and satisfy business requirements and coaching and developing peers within the FMCG/ Logistics industry.
You will have expertise in the full life-cycle of SAP implementations on a global scale and be certified in SAP ECC or S4, preferably EWM or WM with advanced configuration expertise in a supply chain module.
*** National and International travel is a must and will make up 25- 50% of the role, as and when will be dictated by the project schedule. ***
Main responsibilities include:
- Identification and aligning solutions to business needs, IT strategy and IT architecture standards, and drive process improvement by collaborating internally within IT and with business partners.
- Participate with senior business partners in defining the global strategy and transforming strategic plans into high level IT initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, between the Business and IT, specific to the Deliver area, communicating all relevant IT information updates.
- Developing and implementing realistic systems plans and solutions that support the established strategies and ensuring that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized, and recognized driving to a high return on investment - Coaching the business leaders to articulate their needs and requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in all areas and people around them, leading by example.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions to develop ideas, including digital awareness, risk assessments, business continuity, and business capability requirements.
- Develop solution roadmaps to enable business and IT strategies within the domain
- Proactively identify additional capabilities available in currently deployed technologies to enhance organisations leverage of these solutions and assets. Gain alignment, support and implement
- Serve as functional leader, team member on multiple applications, technology projects and strategic planning initiatives
- Participate in project design reviews of larger projects
- Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities, appropriately challenge existing processes and solutions, and offer compelling plans and solutions
- Drive innovation and creative solutions to business challenges and opportunities
Skills and experience:
- Team player able to lead self and others in problem solving; ability to handle complex issues with little to no direction
Strong verbal and written communication skills with IT, business stakeholders and 3rd party partners. Ability and comfortable communicating to global senior executives.
- Exemplary technical and functional leadership, ability to influence discussion to lead to an optimal outcome leading cross functional groups at all levels
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and planning skills required. Leading by example, mentoring and motivating others.
The IT Business Consultant can expect a salary of £70k. Salary and package are negotiable and may include car and bonus.
For a confidential chat please contact Emma Crabtree.