Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
IT Manager - Microsoft Navision
IT Manager required to join a FTSE listed company in Runcorn. As the IT Manager you will be required to plan, design, develop, launch and maintain efficient information systems and operation systems in support of the core organisational functions.
This is a hands on technical role in which you will be responsible for the day to day running of the small IT department as well as defining IT strategy and delivering projects. You will play a significant role in the company and take personal ownership of the IT department.
*** You must have experience working for an FMCG or manufacturing company***
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure IT procedures (including security) are documented, adhered to and in line with best practice.
- Develop an IT roadmap in conjunction with the business leadership team and deliver required projects to time.
- Ensure full documentation of existing IT systems including user manuals.
- Assist in the development of adhoc reports for business leaders.
- Manage all external IT and communications service providers to ensure appropriate service levels and value for money.
- Ensure appropriate control over software licences and compliance.
- Plan in-depth user acceptance testing for systems modifications or new systems.
- Conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing decisions.
- Develop strong working relationships with all other departments and deliver excellent customer service.
The IT Manager will be familiar with manufacturing systems and the ERP Microsoft Navision.
As the IT Manager you can expect a salary of £40-45k + bonus + 5% employer pension contributions.
Please get in touch now for a confidential chat.