Systems Integration Project Coordinator
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
My client has an immediate requirement for a Systems Integration Project Coordinator to assist the Systems Manager and Project Lead in a 9 month SAP project.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Systems Analyst with strong organisational skills aiming towards a career in Project Management. In the position you'd assist the Systems Manager in designing, building, testing and implementing SAP across 3 commerical sites and 3 factories.
You'll need to have a strong technical background however the role responsibilities are geared towards the planning, administration and organisation side of the project.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Track the project through its lifecycle
- Report on KPI’s and progress throughout the project
- Attend and run sessions to map files from SAP <-> legacy systems
- Support managment of the project plan and communicate with all stakeholders on the project
- Liaise with business users, developers and consultants to log and track issues
- Assist wherever possible in test, design, build, cutover and Hypercare
- A strong level of self motivation and initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service focused
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solver
- Good organisational skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Project management / Project support background
- EDI experience
- SAP experience - desirable
- MS BizTalk exposure - desirable
This is a 9 month fixed term contract which includes, 27 pro rated holidays, private healthcare and a competitive salary.
Apply now- interviews are taking place next week.