Application Support Analyst
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
A new opportunity has come up at a manufacturing company in North Manchester for an Application Support Analyst. Reporting directly to the IT manager, the successful candidate will provide end user support for the company's ERP and manufacturing system.
This is a very varied role that requires a versatile and open-minded approach.You will be providing support across all aspects of the company's IT systems – hardware, system software and application software.You'll have to work in a methodical way, be good with records-keeping, and be a proven problem-solver.The role isn't just another IT Support job – they're looking for someone who can contribute to the wider team, and will grow with the company.
All relevant training and support will be provided, but they are looking for someone who can be productive from day one.
Duties will include:
- Configuration and customisation of ERP systems
- Buying and configuring new PCs and laptops
- Creating bespoke reports based on the company's data
- Helping other staff with Office software (spreadsheets etc.)
Required technical skills:
- Knowledge or data reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, QlikView etc.If you're happy creating reports in Access or have useful SQL knowledge then you'll be OK
- Some practical exposure to project management would be beneficial
- A little programming experience of interest may be helpful
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to use/support/train Microsoft Office software
- Microsoft server experience
If you're happy with the above and are looking for a position to grow and develop in and are happy to work autonomously or as part of a team then this is a role for you.
Don't miss out, apply now!